HASHIM SAIFUDDIN – OSTEOPATH
Hashim has a varied approach from gentle stretching techniques to deeper soft tissue work and gentle joint mobilisation through to direct joint manipulation. The treatment style will vary depending on your individual needs, with supplementary advice given to patients on lifestyle, exercise, ergonomics and dietary issues.
- Masters in Osteopathy (BCOM)
- Masters in Sports Medicine, Exercise and Health (UCL)
- Diploma in Naturopathy (BCOM)
- Hashim is registered with the General Osteopathic Council,and is a board member of the Osteopathic Sports Care Association UK.
- THE GENERAL OSTEOPATHIC COUNCIL
The General Osteopathic Council regulates the practice of osteopathy in the United Kingdom. By law osteopaths must be registered with us in order to practise in the UK. We work with the public and osteopathic profession to promote patient safety by registering qualified professionals, and setting, maintaining and developing standards of osteopathic practice and conduct. www.osteopathy.org.uk
- THE OSTEOPATHIC SPORTS CARE ASSOCIATION
The Osteopathic Sports Care Association is a membership group for osteopaths involved or interested in the treatment of people participating in sport. It was founded in 1995 with the aim of promoting the education and awareness of sports care both to and from osteopaths. www.osca.org.uk
- Hashim has a sporting background in football, cricket, tennis and squash, which has led him to a particular interest in the treatment and management of sports injuries and bio-mechanical issues. He has worked with Fulham FC, Wealdstone FC, Amersham and Chiltern RFC and Watford Ladies FC.
- Hashim was also part of a select group chosen for the host medical team at London 2012 and Rio 2016.
JENNIE HOLMES – MASSAGE THERAPIST
Jennie qualified with a Soft tissue and Sports massage Level 5 in London. Her experience embraces practice in private clinic and membership of a multi-disciplinary professional coaching team working with elite athletes.
This latter role, working with a team of 12 athletes, has provided the continuity to monitor and develop an intense insight to treatment methods to promote optimum performance in those who push their bodies to the limit.
Jennie is herself a committed runner, with preference for longer distances and has completed a number of marathons and ultra-marathons. She encounters clients from all sporting and non-sporting backgrounds in private practice: this diversity has made her an excellent rounded therapist.