Claire is also a trained NES Health System practitioner which she often used in conjunction with osteopathy for people suffering with slightly more complex or chronic symptoms and in doing this she has seen some amazing results.
What on earth does it involve I hear you asking (I was extremely sceptical at first too)?
It is actually a very simple 3 step process:
- Re-Assess 2.Re-Juvenate 3. Re-Imprint
Step 1: A 30 second computer scan returns a richly detailed overview that you can see – including multiple screens and physiologically accurate graphics. It will highlight nutritional imbalances, some food intolerances, emotional traumas, energetic blockages and more.
Step 2: A powerful yet safe hand held device called a miHEALTH, it is non invasive and clinically researched which uses the proven benefits of biofeedback and PEMF (pulsed magnetic field therapy) to locate, unblock and release energy blockages.
Step 3: is Infoceuticals, these are a wide range of liquid remedies imprinted with proprietry bio-information, which reimprints the body back to it’s original blueprint
What can the NES Health System do for you??
- This therapy reduces pain and speeds up healing by stimulating stem cell production.
- Regenerates damaged and diseased tissue.
- Resolves performance issues in healthy people and aids recovery after injury or illness.
- Relieves soreness, stiffness, arthritic conditions, ligament, tendon, muscle or bone injury.
- Improves circulation – not by increasing heartbeat or blood pressure – but by opening and dilating arteries and capillaries. This also reduces swelling.
- It’s backed by more than 30 years of scientific research and over a decade of human studies.
- It’s also widely used in the treatment of bone fractures and torn tendons.
- Enhances the synthesis of protein cells, allowing the body to take advantage of all protein available.
- Penetrates deep to relieve muscle soreness.
- Increases cellular level of oxygen absorption. Studies have shown O2 partial pressure increased 200%.
- Infoceuticals help to restore the body’s balance and stimulates specific healing responses.
For more information you are welcome to call or email us or visit http://www.neshealth.com/